Creative Lab is a unique project aimed at developing student entrepreneurship and creativity competences in higher education institutions in North Central and Southern Lithuania. The project is based on the analysis of the best practices of global entrepreneurship education (Berkeley university, Stanford university, Harvard I-Lab, Oxford Said business school, Berkeley Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology, Alto Design factory, Nordic countries and UK).
During the project participants (duration – 24 months):
- Learn to apply the latest global methodologies for developing entrepreneurship, creativity and social entrepreneurship competencies: Business Model Canvas, Business Model You, Lego Serious Play, Design Thinking, NLP and Narrative Approach;
- Actively collaborate with companies or social partners and addresses the challenges they face;
- Work in teams of students from different disciplines and, together with mentors, learn to analyze problems and propose innovative solutions;
- Participate in outbound camps with creative workshops and personal development activities;
- The final idea is presented to experts, and the best-presented participants get the opportunity to go abroad for a traineeship.
Partners: Aleksandras Stulginskis University, Marijampole College, Šiauliai State College, VMU Centre for Enterprise Practises.