Creativity Lab – a project for development entrepreneurship competences of the youth, which uses international methodologies and analyzes real city, business and personal challenges.
From 2017 the project is being implemented in Tauragė city. Pupils of this city are invited to contribute to the development of the city’s image by developing a sustainable entrepreneurship education model. The program for students of Tauragė is held every six months, during which participants:
- Listen to reports from various professionals about their personal experiences and good practices;
- Actively cooperate with companies, social partners and implements their tasks;
- Are trained and supervised by mentors;
- Apply different methodologies and prepare ideas and suggestions to the city, which are evaluated by an expert commission;
- The team that gives the best ideas gets a chance to put their ideas right into practice.